XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My Play Store...

Tip us?

ahjee
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 211
Default My Play Store...

For some reason I can't figure out my Google Play Store seems to always Force Close... I do not know why... Whether I have xposed installed or not, maybe it's the 6 or so mods I have that do it OR maybe it has to do with the system apps that I've both converted to user or delete entirely.

Does anyone have an issue with their Play Store FCing? If so, have you fixed it and how?

This is a reoccurring issue and when it does FC I have to clear the app cache, data and also force stop it sometimes following up with a reboot and surely enough its only a temp fix...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

opt05
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahjee View Post
For some reason I can't figure out my Google Play Store seems to always Force Close... I do not know why... Whether I have xposed installed or not, maybe it's the 6 or so mods I have that do it OR maybe it has to do with the system apps that I've both converted to user or delete entirely.

Does anyone have an issue with their Play Store FCing? If so, have you fixed it and how?

This is a reoccurring issue and when it does FC I have to clear the app cache, data and also force stop it sometimes following up with a reboot and surely enough its only a temp fix...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
See this thread and resolution
Motorola Droid:Retired
Motorola Xoom WiFi:Current
Motorola Droid Bionic:Retired
Motorola Droid Maxx:Current