5,600,234 Members 36,352 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Q-Pair is not working... Any help would be great!

Tip us?

joshuadjohnson22
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 709

DONATE TO ME
Default Q-Pair is not working... Any help would be great!

I have a LG G2 and when I try to sync Q-Pair to my G Pad it errors out every time. I have redownloaded the app, cleaned data/cache on both devices and still no luck. I did notice the versions are different (G Pad is 4.1.21 with no way to update and the app store version is 4.1.30). Has anyone found a fix for this? It doesn't make sense... Both are LG devices...
If I have helped you out, it doesn't hurt to hit that thanks button!
Current:
LG G2
LG G Pad 8.3
Previous Devices:

Nokia 6225, Razr V3i, Nokia 6682, Nokia N73, Sony Ericson w810i, HTC S710, HTC Touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G Black, iPhone 3GS Black, iPhone 4 Black, Samsung Galaxy S2 Black, iPhone 4 Black (again), Pantech Burst Black, HTC One X grey, Samsung Galaxy S4 Black, HTC One Black, HTC One Silver, Galaxy S4 Active Urban Grey(current)

..also had multiple "Go Phones"

Ironcladz
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuadjohnson22 View Post
I have a LG G2 and when I try to sync Q-Pair to my G Pad it errors out every time. I have redownloaded the app, cleaned data/cache on both devices and still no luck. I did notice the versions are different (G Pad is 4.1.21 with no way to update and the app store version is 4.1.30). Has anyone found a fix for this? It doesn't make sense... Both are LG devices...
I believe you need to update the app on the Gpad using the LG upgrade store. I've seen a few different threads that said once they updated it, it worked flawlessly.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ironcladz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

woody1
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironcladz View Post
I believe you need to update the app on the Gpad using the LG upgrade store. I've seen a few different threads that said once they updated it, it worked flawlessly.
I just paired mine an hour ago. I tried several times without success. Once I updated Qpair on the G Pad, it paired the first time.

Look for an app called Update Center and update Qpair there.
The Following User Says Thank You to woody1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

joshuadjohnson22
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 709

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironcladz View Post
Worked like a charm thanks man. I didn't know that I had to update through a different app than the play store
If I have helped you out, it doesn't hurt to hit that thanks button!
Current:
LG G2
LG G Pad 8.3
Previous Devices:

Nokia 6225, Razr V3i, Nokia 6682, Nokia N73, Sony Ericson w810i, HTC S710, HTC Touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G Black, iPhone 3GS Black, iPhone 4 Black, Samsung Galaxy S2 Black, iPhone 4 Black (again), Pantech Burst Black, HTC One X grey, Samsung Galaxy S4 Black, HTC One Black, HTC One Silver, Galaxy S4 Active Urban Grey(current)

..also had multiple "Go Phones"

neodraig
Old
Thanks Meter 7
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2547352

The answer was already there