XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lock Pattern - Master reset for Galaxy Gear

Tip us?

leeartavia
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Lock Pattern - Master reset for Galaxy Gear

Hey guys, Im manager for a cell phone provider, have a galaxy gear demo on my sales floor hooked up to a Note 3. We had some jerk customer set a Pattern-Lock on our Galaxy Gear and take off. Now we cant unlock it or really use it. Does anyone know if there's a way to master reset this thing or how to get around this. I've searched and searched online but no luck.

Thanks for you guys time!

fOmey
Old
(Last edited by fOmey; 4th December 2013 at 12:19 AM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3786
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeartavia View Post
Hey guys, Im manager for a cell phone provider, have a galaxy gear demo on my sales floor hooked up to a Note 3. We had some jerk customer set a Pattern-Lock on our Galaxy Gear and take off. Now we cant unlock it or really use it. Does anyone know if there's a way to master reset this thing or how to get around this. I've searched and searched online but no luck.

Thanks for you guys time!
Hold your finger on the power button untill you see the galaxy gear logo with "Restarting.." text at the bottom.

On this screen continuously press the power button until you boot into the "recovery screen", you will be presented with a blackscreen with blue text.

On this screen press the power button to navigate the options, highlight the "Recovery" option, while on this option hold the power button for 5 seconds to enter recovery mode.

This will restore the gear to factory defaults.

*NOTE* The video is demonstrating how to get into DOWNLOAD mode, you want to select RECOVERY.

HELPFUL POST? HIT THANKS !

OR BETTER YET

BUY ME A BEER OR TWO ?

GTA V FORUM :: MODS, GLITCHES & BOOSTING SERVICES