Rooted my S4 without Odin & Terminal Emulator
Ok, So i had a galaxy note 2 before and the phone was way to big for me. It was pretty annoying bringing that big phone to the bar. So I purchase a S4. I did some research and tryed to use terminal emulator but it was block by the new security software that the s4 comes with... So I found this video on youtube and it actually worked. I take no credit what so every for this i just found it and would like to share it .
1) Install all Samsung Drivers
2) Put the phone into Debuging mode. Make sure you plug it into the computer and make sure you allow the computer to debug the phone. A pop up usually comes on the phone make sure to check ALways for this computer and hit agree and ok
3) Go to link deleted by VECTUS
/vroot and download the root software if your using google chrome the page is easily translated.
4) Install the software to your computer and run it
5) Hit the root button and thats it
I'm on windows 8.1 and it work for me so it should work for anyone because 8.1 sucks
AGAIN: I did not figure this out I am just sharing thanks