XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Pantech Flex p8010 Help!

Tip us?

ecjwz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Pantech Flex p8010 Help!

I was considering on buying this phone as it is on sale, but im wondering if it will scratch alot due to it not having gorilla glass.

Does it scratch easily? will i have to buy a screen protector?

thanks!

ecjwz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
bump

yaozkii
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Will have scratch easily? No, but you should buy screen protector. It's all about proper handling of the phone. Take note that most of the phones released before was not equipped with gorilla glass.
The Following User Says Thank You to yaozkii For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ecjwz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaozkii View Post
Will have scratch easily? No, but you should buy screen protector. It's all about proper handling of the phone. Take note that most of the phones released before was not equipped with gorilla glass.
The phone i currently own which is around 3 years old has gorilla glass and it is splendid, i'm used to not putting on screen protectors
thanks for the feedback!

do you happen to know what the glass is/made out of?

yaozkii
Old
(Last edited by yaozkii; 4th December 2013 at 01:18 AM.) Reason: correct some words
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecjwz View Post
The phone i currently own which is around 3 years old has gorilla glass and it is splendid, i'm used to not putting on screen protectors
thanks for the feedback!

do you happen to know what the glass is/made out of?
sorry i don't know what glass was there. just put screen protectors and maybe otter case or leather case to prevent any scratches. don't put that in your pocket together with some objects that may cause scratch to your phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to yaozkii For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ecjwz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaozkii View Post
sorry i don't know what glass was there. just put screen protectors and maybe otter case or leather case to prevent any scratches. don't put that in your pocket together with some objects that may cause scratch to your phone.
many thanks!
do you enjoy the phone? id like to change the UI but there isnt a section for the pantech flex and not many devs.
sorry for the questions just have to feel confident in buying this

yaozkii
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecjwz View Post
many thanks!
do you enjoy the phone? id like to change the UI but there isnt a section for the pantech flex and not many devs.
sorry for the questions just have to feel confident in buying this
I love the phone, performance is good. I have lot of HD Games. Yes, downside is the development. You can mod for its UI and maybe build custom rom if you have time. I'm just using launcher