[Q] Problem with outgoing calls

Tip us?

ithink.iwonder
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Problem with outgoing calls

Hi Team,

I have had a problem with the outgoing calls. I cannot make any calls the sound turns funny when I place one and I cannot hear the other party at all. One this happens, even the incomg calls start playing up. I can attend the incoming calls but cannot hear the other party at all. Feels like the phone has gone dead.

When this happens, I am forced to go into recovery, wipe cache and then reboot. This then allows me to attend and hear the incoming calls. The outgoing calls issue still remains.

Additional Info: I can make calls using MobileVOIP, a VOIP client and that works fine. So it is not a problem with the speaker. I have already tried wipe data/factory reset, upgraded from Codename Android 3.8.0 [JellyBean] to CMD 10.2 Android 4.3

About My Phone:

Android v 4.3.1
Baseband - I9020AUCKF1
Cyanogenmod version 10.2.0-RC1-galaxysmtd
Build Date - 22/11/2013
Kernel - 3.0.101-g7303d11

Please advise any known fixes to this problem....

xsenman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2143
Quote:
Originally Posted by ithink.iwonder View Post
Baseband - I9020AUCKF1 .
I assume you have an i9000 flashed with a google nexus modem? which was tested in CM7 to ICS, so when you use Jelly Bean , has it been tested for compatibility or anyone using it on an i9000?

best way to resolve would be to test with stock modem for your region look here for modems .