[Q] Want to connect to my job wireless network

Tip us?

phyoaungkhant
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Want to connect to my job wireless network

Hi Everyone,
I have been facing a problem and hope anyone can help.
I have got a LG G2 which is no root. I also got a tablet but it is not possible to use it at my work.
I was given a laptop with windows XP and connect to the wifi password of our office.
In this case, they don't tell me the password. Before I was given the laptop, the settings are all pre-configured. Luckily, I can use the administrator rights.
So I use some softwares to receive the code. For Win XP, at most I can get is the 64 HEX digits.
My LG G2 cannot connect to wifi using that.
Can you please tell me how I can connect to that wifi?
Is there any app in android to connect to wifi using 64 HEX digits?
Any other ways?
I will be looking forward to your replies.
Thanks and best regards.

Elnrik
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Let's assume for just a moment that they don't use MAC filtering, assigned DHCP, client certificates and a CA, security groups for computer accounts, and/or the hundred other things they are probably doing to keep the network secure. You would need to sniff and decrypt the communications to/from the access point and pull the key.

Getting caught would probably mean you would get fired (best case scenario) and could possibly face charges for tampering with their systems.

Enjoy jail.

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

phyoaungkhant
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thanks for the reply

Okay then.
It is the best to not do it lol.
Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elnrik View Post
Let's assume for just a moment that they don't use MAC filtering, assigned DHCP, client certificates and a CA, security groups for computer accounts, and/or the hundred other things they are probably doing to keep the network secure. You would need to sniff and decrypt the communications to/from the access point and pull the key.

Getting caught would probably mean you would get fired (best case scenario) and could possibly face charges for tampering with their systems.

Enjoy jail.

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app