XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help

Tip us?

blizzy13
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default help

i know that you have found a way to get the t-mobile bands to work on the at&t note 2 is anyone willing to help me try to get the bands on my verizon note 2 the verizon forum dont care much for a help to get the t-mobile bands and i know that there has to be a way to get it to find them

210euser
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Is the Verizon note 2 a world phone that can get gsm bands?

Sent from my phone

blizzy13
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 210euser View Post
Is the Verizon note 2 a world phone that can get gsm bands?

Sent from my phone
yes and the verizon note 2 comes sim unlcoked from the factory

210euser
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzy13 View Post
yes and the verizon note 2 comes sim unlcoked from the factory
Have you tried a gsm sim and adding the correct apn for data?

Sent from my phone

blizzy13
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Have you tried a gsm sim and adding the correct apn for data?

Sent from my phone
i have but the lte bands for t-mobile are not added to the note 2 and i know that the at&t note 2 has a mod to add the band i was hoping someone can help me find the need mods to add them to the verizon cause at&t and verizon both have on xda LTE 100, HSPA+ 21 while the t-mobile note 2 is a HSPA+ 42 i have readed they have found how to add the other bands to get the lte for t-mobile and i know it has to be able to be done on mine to i just need someone that knows what they are looking at to help me find and add them

210euser
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzy13 View Post
i have but the lte bands for t-mobile are not added to the note 2 and i know that the at&t note 2 has a mod to add the band i was hoping someone can help me find the need mods to add them to the verizon cause at&t and verizon both have on xda LTE 100, HSPA+ 21 while the t-mobile note 2 is a HSPA+ 42 i have readed they have found how to add the other bands to get the lte for t-mobile and i know it has to be able to be done on mine to i just need someone that knows what they are looking at to help me find and add them
Have you tried the aws mod for the note2? Check out that thread in general. They are working on other phones there too.

Sent from my phone

blizzy13
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Have you tried the aws mod for the note2? Check out that thread in general. They are working on other phones there too.

Sent from my phone
i tried the for the at&t note 2 and it really didnt work out right cause mostly its meant for the at&t to keep both att and t-mobile so there could be things that get turned off when i change the wrong setting on verizon that dont matter on the att note 2

blizzy13
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
i tried the qcn but the errors i got keep saying that the rf will not work then cant talk to the phone