5,598,233 Members 46,813 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hboot

Tip us?
 
xxDeathSlicer7xx
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 153
Posts: 749
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Mumbai
Default Hboot

Is there a way to downgrade my hboot from 1.54 to 1.44?
I would really want to do so..
Any help would be appreciated.. thanks..

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Frask3r
Old
(Last edited by Frask3r; 4th December 2013 at 09:04 AM.)
#2  
Frask3r's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 112
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxDeathSlicer7xx View Post
Is there a way to downgrade my hboot from 1.54 to 1.44?
I would really want to do so..
Any help would be appreciated.. thanks..

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
ARHD 40.2 downgraded my Hboot to 1.43 automatically...dunno if this is a wanted feature but I was on 1.54 before

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

EDIT: Sorry wrong thread, Tapatalk confused me Maybe it'll help you anyway. Yes, downgrading hboots is possible just search the forum. You'll find tutorials easily
EDIT2: I'm in good mood today, so check this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...41&postcount=2

Remember to NOT go S-ON if you're using one of those custom hboots.
The fastboot commands for flashing the hboot are shown in the spoiler.
Read the post complete and carefully before flashing...seems like flashing hboots isn't that harmless if done the wrong way
|| 32GB || T-Mobile DE || ARHD 62.0 || Android 4.4.2 || Sense 6.0 ||
 
|| S-Off || Unlocked || SuperCID ||
|| HBOOT 1.43 || TWRP 2.6.3.3 || Bulletproof v14 ||
The Following User Says Thank You to Frask3r For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
xxDeathSlicer7xx
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 153
Posts: 749
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frask3r View Post
ARHD 40.2 downgraded my Hboot to 1.43 automatically...dunno if this is a wanted feature but I was on 1.54 before

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

EDIT: Sorry wrong thread, Tapatalk confused me Maybe it'll help you anyway. Yes, downgrading hboots is possible just search the forum. You'll find tutorials easily
EDIT2: I'm in good mood today, so check this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...41&postcount=2

Remember to NOT go S-ON if you're using one of those custom hboots.
The fastboot commands for flashing the hboot are shown in the spoiler.
Read the post complete and carefully before flashing...seems like flashing hboots isn't that harmless if done the wrong way
I want to get s off using revone.. Will it be possible to do so?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Frask3r
Old
#4  
Frask3r's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 112
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxDeathSlicer7xx View Post
I want to get s off using revone.. Will it be possible to do so?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
With HBOOT 1.54, as far as I know: No.
You should be able to user rumrunner S-Off instead.
|| 32GB || T-Mobile DE || ARHD 62.0 || Android 4.4.2 || Sense 6.0 ||
 
|| S-Off || Unlocked || SuperCID ||
|| HBOOT 1.43 || TWRP 2.6.3.3 || Bulletproof v14 ||
 
xxDeathSlicer7xx
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 153
Posts: 749
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frask3r View Post
With HBOOT 1.54, as far as I know: No.
You should be able to user rumrunner S-Off instead.
I meant.. After I flash insertcoin.. You said your hboot downgraded by itself.. So then I will be able to use revone to get s-off? Or not?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Frask3r
Old
#6  
Frask3r's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 112
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxDeathSlicer7xx View Post
I meant.. After I flash insertcoin.. You said your hboot downgraded by itself.. So then I will be able to use revone to get s-off? Or not?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Ignore the first half of the post.
It was my mistake I mixed up threads, I'm sorry.
Just flash your hboot when your S-off via rumrunner.
|| 32GB || T-Mobile DE || ARHD 62.0 || Android 4.4.2 || Sense 6.0 ||
 
|| S-Off || Unlocked || SuperCID ||
|| HBOOT 1.43 || TWRP 2.6.3.3 || Bulletproof v14 ||
The Following User Says Thank You to Frask3r For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Easily Configure Xposed Module Projects in Eclipse

XDA Recognized Developer rovo89‘s innovative and versatile Xposed Framework allows … more

Android Control Center Becomes Quick Control Panel, Brings Host of New Features

You may recall that back in August of last year, we talked … more

Polish Your Custom Themes with Theme Debugger

Creating a custom Android theme from scratch can be quite the laborious task. In addition to … more

Clean Up Your Logcat Code with Lib Cleaner

Some of you may think that writing code is the hardest part of development. It’s not, as the … more