[Trick] How to make apps compatible with ur device in play store

Search This thread

saurabh0291

Jun 18, 2013
Jodhpur
Hi there
Is ur play store showing this app is incompatible with ur device?
Or you trying to search for an app/game but you are not able to find in play store.
Then this is the guide for you:p
Its nothing but showing our device as an high end device to play store (by editing build.prop file)so
the play store will not prompt us with a msg that Ur device is not compatible with this app.(like game dead space,9mm)
[---------------------FIRST------METHOD---------]
(1) Give root permission to ES file explorer and navigate to build.prop file found in system folder
Now u have to change following lines in build.prop to show ur device as Samsung galaxy s3

ro.product.model=GT-I9300
ro.product.brand=samsung
ro.product.name=m0xx
ro.product.device=m0
ro.product.board=smdk4x12
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung

(2)save this build.prop and exit

(3)open market helper app download it here
choose device as Samsung galaxy s3
A popup will display "go to Google dashboard" click on it
Now goto "manage apps" and change device model to GT-I9300 and exit.

-------clear data of play store in your phone (apps>manage apps>all>play store) and reboot
Open play store and enjoy....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(SECOND METHOD) thanks to ' MyLifeRocks10'
Above method confusing flsha multi DPI play store for 4.2.x roms
Flash This zip
Reboot clear data of play store and Google services framework again reboot
Now access play store with all apps

Last edited:

saurabh0291

Jun 18, 2013
Jodhpur
Galaxy S4 build.prop lines
ro.product.model=GT-I9500
ro.product.brand=samsung
ro.product.name=ja3gxx
ro.product.device=ja3g
ro.product.board=universal5410

Last edited:
Reactions: panzersattack

pradeepmaddy

ro.product.brand=samsung
ro.product.name=ja3gxx
ro.product.device=ja3g

but our originality will gone na??? then whats the use of our mmx ....google compatible is for device limitation we over ruling means some apps may damage our moblie rite??

sierrarohan

Feb 11, 2013
Talegaon Dabhade
but our originality will gone na??? then whats the use of our mmx ....google compatible is for device limitation we over ruling means some apps may damage our moblie rite??

They might. Usually it's listed in the description if the app is compatible only for few models.
But its a good method to get all apps listed because if we change the DPI, some of the apps are shown incompatible and they work perfectly when side-loaded. For e.g. Candy Crush Saga and Tower Defense.

Reactions: saurabh0291

azhar.hasan9

Jul 30, 2012
Burhanpur
wrong result

Hi Guys,

I have just tried this on a brand new machine and now i cannot get the machine to power back up again - i performed a full power off & no matter what i do it will not turn on. I dont get anything on the machine at all - anyone got any ideas - should this modification to the build.prop file have caused such a fault or is it something else?

atom@muslim.com

Nov 17, 2015
Step (the actual) one

Hi there
Or you trying to search for an app/game but you are not able to find in play store.
Its nothing but showing our device as an high end device to play store (by editing build.prop file)so
the play store will not prompt us with a msg that Ur device is not compatible with this app.(like game dead space,9mm)
(1) Give root permission to ES file explorer and navigate to build.prop file found in system folder
Now u have to change following lines in build.prop ............

Copy build.prop file to a folder you won't lose!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there
    Now u have to change following lines in build.prop to show ur device as Samsung galaxy s3

ro.product.model=GT-I9300
    ro.product.brand=samsung
    ro.product.name=m0xx
    ro.product.device=m0
    ro.product.board=smdk4x12

(2)save this build.prop and exit

(3)open market helper app download it here
    choose device as Samsung galaxy s3
    A popup will display "go to Google dashboard" click on it
    Now goto "manage apps" and change device model to GT-I9300 and exit.

-------clear data of play store in your phone (apps>manage apps>all>play store) and reboot
    Open play store and enjoy....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (SECOND METHOD) thanks to ' MyLifeRocks10'
    Above method confusing flsha multi DPI play store for 4.2.x roms
    Flash This zip
    Reboot clear data of play store and Google services framework again reboot
    Now access play store with all apps
    ro.product.brand=samsung
    ro.product.name=ja3gxx
    ro.product.device=ja3g

They might. Usually it's listed in the description if the app is compatible only for few models.
    But its a good method to get all apps listed because if we change the DPI, some of the apps are shown incompatible and they work perfectly when side-loaded. For e.g. Candy Crush Saga and Tower Defense.
    If the above changes are done, what will happen to the existing apps? If there is any update available, will it notify about the updates?