[Q] HELP! RUU needed!
I have an unlocked HTC ONE WWE, from GCC, CID is HTC_J15 more info below:
So here are the things I did with my HTC One.
1. Unlocked the bootloader.
2. Root the phone. Everything was fine.
3. Tried to perform S-OFF using rumrunner using Parallels (though Rumrunner said no VMs) and sugo proceeded, but still have S-ON.
4. Phone was working fine.
5. Installed Android Revolution HD 40.3 following the guide here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2265618
6. Performed wipe then reboot.
7. Now stuck in boot, HTC will load then it will turn off, then it will turn ON and proceed to recovery, I was using the latest TWRP recovery.
8. Nothing change after multiple tries.
9. I need to find the correct RUU, but I can't seem to find it, anyone who can help please?