BlueScreen - HTC ONE PN07100

Tip us?

karabey
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation BlueScreen - HTC ONE PN07100

Hey,

Got a HTC One few days ago.. Today the Device offered me to Update and I did it. After i have wiped and did a factory reset it switched on in Bluescreen.
Its not possible to switch it off. If I press for a longer time the Power Button, than the Home and Return button is blinking.

The PC recognize a Device but not as HTC or Android. Really to say I could not find out as what it has been recognized.
Commands with ADB will not work too

Any advice what I should do?

Regards
karabey

synisterwolf
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2068
Quote:
Originally Posted by karabey View Post
Hey,

Got a HTC One few days ago.. Today the Device offered me to Update and I did it. After i have wiped and did a factory reset it switched on in Bluescreen.
Its not possible to switch it off. If I press for a longer time the Power Button, than the Home and Return button is blinking.

The PC recognize a Device but not as HTC or Android. Really to say I could not find out as what it has been recognized.
Commands with ADB will not work too

Any advice what I should do?

Regards
karabey

hold power and vol- for a long time. should get you into hboot
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Internet
You learn something new everyday. Unless you have a brain injury, then it's all pretty much yelling and coloring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antp121
When life gets ya down, just stop, think and remember, "hey, at least i'm not ant". #BlameAnt
The Following User Says Thank You to synisterwolf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
bluescreen, htc one