[Q] No data (no APN's) for CM 10.1.3

Tip us?

carboxylase
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] No data (no APN's) for CM 10.1.3

XT912

I flashed CM 10.1.3 but I don't have any data. I see many other posts suggesting that I go to Settings -> Wireless & Networks -> More... -> Mobile Networks -> Network Mode and change it to DCMA/LTE/EVDO, however I don't even have the "Mobile Networks" setting.

I believe I don't even see that setting because I have no entries for APN (Access Point Network). How do I update this? I'm not sure what to enter in boxes.

我顶你个肺隔膜
Old
Thanks Meter 32

DONATE TO ME
Did you flashed a UMTS_SPYDER CM10.1.3? The XT912 only workong with SPYDRR
The Following User Says Thank You to 我顶你个肺隔膜 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

carboxylase
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 我顶你个肺隔膜 View Post
Did you flashed a UMTS_SPYDER CM10.1.3? The XT912 only workong with SPYDRR
I don't have 10 posts yet, so XDA won't let me post outside links so I can't directly link it, however I downloaded:

cm-10.1.3-umts_spyder.zip

from the CM page for stable ROMs for the Motorola Razr.

coreywallen
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by carboxylase View Post
XT912

I flashed CM 10.1.3 but I don't have any data. I see many other posts suggesting that I go to Settings -> Wireless & Networks -> More... -> Mobile Networks -> Network Mode and change it to DCMA/LTE/EVDO, however I don't even have the "Mobile Networks" setting.

I believe I don't even see that setting because I have no entries for APN (Access Point Network). How do I update this? I'm not sure what to enter in boxes.
Have you wiped wiped both the cache and dalvik cache? Was it a clean install?

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by carboxylase View Post
I don't have 10 posts yet, so XDA won't let me post outside links so I can't directly link it, however I downloaded:

cm-10.1.3-umts_spyder.zip

from the CM page for stable ROMs for the Motorola Razr.
Just realized you said you flashed the umts_spyder. The umts_spyder is for XT910 (GSM). You want to flash Motorola Droid Razr which is the XT912 spyder. Give that a shot.
The Following User Says Thank You to coreywallen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

carboxylase
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreywallen View Post
Just realized you said you flashed the umts_spyder. The umts_spyder is for XT910 (GSM). You want to flash Motorola Droid Razr which is the XT912 spyder. Give that a shot.
This fixed it. Silly mistake, in hindsight.

Thank you.