XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Buy 2, Get 1 Free On Samsung Accessories, Including Galaxy Gear

Tip us?

misslovanu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Buy 2, Get 1 Free On Samsung Accessories, Including Galaxy Gear

Went to the Sprint Store yesterday and they're having a promo on Samsung Accessories. I was able to get the wireless charging pad, back cover and battery charger for the price if two. Not sure if this is an YMMV but thought I'd share.

They tried to get me to buy the Galaxy Gear which was included in the offer but I passed.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to misslovanu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

unholyfatman
Old
(Last edited by unholyfatman; 4th December 2013 at 03:23 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by misslovanu View Post
Went to the Sprint Store yesterday and they're having a promo on Samsung Accessories. I was able to get the wireless charging pad, back cover and battery charger for the price if two. Not sure if this is an YMMV but thought I'd share.

They tried to get me to buy the Galaxy Gear which was included in the offer but I passed.

I have verizon but I hope they honor this for everyone and not just the people who use their service I would love a wireless charger back and pad and spare battery kit that would be awesome

misslovanu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Let me know if they honor if you go. I've talked a few of my friends and fam into upgrading to the Note 3 albeit different carriers.