5,600,182 Members 39,387 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help with knox and gallery stock app!!!

Tip us?

eviment
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] Need help with knox and gallery stock app!!!

Hi guys! I've got two problems with my note 3. Yesterday i root the phone with cf autoroot to get xposed framework and to unistall some stock app with titanium backup.. First problem:foolishly i dont do a backup of the apps (i know i'm an idiot) and after the unistall of apps, the gallery app crashed but I dont unistall it.. I try to reinstall the stock app but it doesnt work.. is there any way to fix this problem??

Second problem: i try to open knox gallery but knox app, after the password step, force closed and gave me the message "The device is not authorized to activate knox".. i never used knox but i hate apps that doesnt work..

Please help me.. gallery problem first of all..
Thanks a lot guys!

jaythenut
Old
Thanks Meter 1271
Quote:
Originally Posted by eviment View Post
Hi guys! I've got two problems with my note 3. Yesterday i root the phone with cf autoroot to get xposed framework and to unistall some stock app with titanium backup.. First problem:foolishly i dont do a backup of the apps (i know i'm an idiot) and after the unistall of apps, the gallery app crashed but I dont unistall it.. I try to reinstall the stock app but it doesnt work.. is there any way to fix this problem??

Second problem: i try to open knox gallery but knox app, after the password step, force closed and gave me the message "The device is not authorized to activate knox".. i never used knox but i hate apps that doesnt work..

Please help me.. gallery problem first of all..
Thanks a lot guys!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=138
here you go
if i helped hit the Thanks Button

eviment
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut View Post
I download gallery apk.. but it dont works.. another question.. how to "force install" the app???