[Q] Frozen at Google Screen

Tip us?

ZReese23
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by prsterero View Post
I think it should only be a few minutes or so. Are you using the factory cable and have you tried different USB ports? Maybe we can use team viewer and I can take a look if you have some time to kill lol

prshosting.org
I have tried two different cables and moved it around to different USB ports per past suggestions. It just seems to stop when I go to format the cache like it won't mount. Maybe the memory became corrupt.

And sorry, I'd prefer not to do the team viewer, but I am following your directions accordingly!

prsterero
Old
Thanks Meter 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZReese23 View Post
I have tried two different cables and moved it around to different USB ports per past suggestions. It just seems to stop when I go to format the cache like it won't mount. Maybe the memory became corrupt.

And sorry, I'd prefer not to do the team viewer, but I am following your directions accordingly!
Is it just cache it can't format? Is it able to do anything else like data?

ZReese23
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by prsterero View Post
Is it just cache it can't format? Is it able to do anything else like data?
I tried to format userdata and cache, and both hang at "erasing" without any indication of moving further.

prsterero
Old
Thanks Meter 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZReese23 View Post
I tried to format userdata and cache, and both hang at "erasing" without any indication of moving further.
Maybe the computer is low on resources and can't complete the operation. Have you tried rebooting?

prshosting.org

ZReese23
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
lol, I don't think it's that. I have tried it out of a cold reboot do to messing around with the different tools that are available, and each time I tried it things hung there. =[

JASN_DE
Old
Thanks Meter 3
If everything else fails and you already wiped your data off it, you can try flashing the stock image from Google and use it as a fresh starting point.

ZReese23
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Yeah, that's just the thing. There's no way for me to flash it, it seems. I can't unlock the bootloader, and when I go to flash it using Recovery, it just tells me it can't mount the cache. E: so on and so forth.