XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Weird behavior removed apps

Tip us?

webpatrick
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 93
Default Weird behavior removed apps

After reboot some removed apps are visible in app-drawer. Clicking them doesn't do anything, and removing them won't help, cause the reappear after every reboot.
I think it were apps I probably moved to storage, cause all the icons show SD on them.
Is this the opposite problem of icons disapearing from homescreen after reboot in a previous version of the stock ROM? Which was fixed with the latest update (4.18.401.2)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-04-15-02-22.png
Views:	621
Size:	238.7 KB
ID:	2432643  

HTC One X
ROM: Stock 4.18.401.2

XDA History
- HTC Desire HD (unbranded)
- HTC HD2 NL (Vodafone branded)
- HTC TyTN II (Vodafone v1615 NL (Kaiser 130))
- QTEK 9100

nikola016
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by webpatrick View Post
After reboot some removed apps are visible in app-drawer. Clicking them doesn't do anything, and removing them won't help, cause the reappear after every reboot.
I think it were apps I probably moved to storage, cause all the icons show SD on them.
Is this the opposite problem of icons disapearing from homescreen after reboot in a previous version of the stock ROM? Which was fixed with the latest update (4.18.401.2)
Well, you can use hide apps option in app drawer, i used it, and those icons gone

One-X-master
Old
Thanks Meter 2042
Just delete data from HTC sense in manage apps and then reboot that should solve it

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!