XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One model differences

Tip us?

willeth
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default HTC One model differences

Afternoon all, I've just taken delivery of a new HTC One, and I was expecting a UK version (which I believe should be 801n?) but instead appear to have received the German version, si 0300.

I've looked around online and can't seem to see any comparisons of the two models - I'd expect them to be identical other than the power adaptor and setup initially being in German (and I've already spoken to the store that sold it to me and they'll be sending me a UK HTC adaptor by the end of the week) but before I crack into the box I just wanted to double-check if there were any differences in the specification between the two models I should be aware of.

Any help you could provide would be excellent. Cheers!

Michiel0912
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
I have one with 801n and a second with si 0030, they are exactly the same. If you look on the back of the phone to the small letters you will see 801n besides the PN.
The Following User Says Thank You to Michiel0912 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

willeth
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiel0912 View Post
I have one with 801n and a second with si 0030, they are exactly the same. If you look on the back of the phone to the small letters you will see 801n besides the PN.
Perfect - I haven't opened it yet because I was concerned I'd come across some arcane difference - like six months down the line when I use a 4G SIM it not using the right standard - but I'll go ahead and get on with setup now. Thanks

Michiel0912
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Have fun with it!

willeth
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiel0912 View Post
Have fun with it!
Cheers

For those who might come across this thread, I've seen one difference - during setup, there are no options for English (United Kingdom). I've not had any problems using English (German) for now, but I'm not sure if it would affect anything.