[Q] Missing Files on Nandroid 4.1.1 Backup

Tip us?

n_alvarez2007
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default [Q] Missing Files on Nandroid 4.1.1 Backup

Hey everyone,

So like many users on this forum, I was a moron and decided to try out the 4.3 update which upgraded my baseband to I747UCUEMJB. Realizing my mistake and not particularly happy with 4.3, I remembered I had made a nandroid backup from 4.1.1 on an extSD. Everything went smoothly as usual when I restored from the Nandroid backup.

My problem now is prior to making the backup, I tinkered with the rom using TiBu to eliminate bloatware. Now my camera isn't working and I can't Odin back to a stock 4.1.1 build because the baseband's don't match.

Am I screwed or can someone provide me an alternative? I have the 4.3 update still which I can flash so if that's my alternative that's what I'll have to do.

theramsey3
Old
Thanks Meter 125
Did you delete the apps with tibu or just freeze them? I personally never delete bloat I only freeze it. In case I have problems like yours.

If you deleted them I would flash a 4.3 rom to get back to where you have a useable phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to theramsey3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

n_alvarez2007
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by theramsey3 View Post
Did you delete the apps with tibu or just freeze them? I personally never delete bloat I only freeze it. In case I have problems like yours.

If you deleted them I would flash a 4.3 rom to get back to where you have a useable phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
Thank you for your response. It confirmed what I already kind of knew but I figured I'd ask in case someone knew something I didn't.