XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Memory Differences Between LS970 & E973

Tip us?

devo3d
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Angry Memory Differences Between LS970 & E973

I read the main difference between the LS970 & E973 is the amount of useable memory of the 32GB available. Can anyone explain why this is and is there a way to make more of the 28% loss available? I've had a LS970 for a year and loved it but recently made a "floor model" out of it so I went on Ebay and found an E973 with a good ESN and great shape for $72 (just couldn't pass it up)....anyway, if there are any other differences that make a difference that this forum has discovered I would appreciate the " heads-up". Thanks!

devo3d
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by devo3d View Post
i read the main difference between the ls970 & e973 is the amount of useable memory of the 32gb available. Can anyone explain why this is and is there a way to make more of the 28% loss available? I've had a ls970 for a year and loved it but recently made a "floor model" out of it so i went on ebay and found an e973 with a good esn and great shape for $72 (just couldn't pass it up)....anyway, if there are any other differences that make a difference that this forum has discovered i would appreciate the " heads-up". Thanks!

*&#@!!!!! Are there any differences in these two devices at all as far as flashing roms, rooting and unlocking?