XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP S4 battery issue

Tip us?

alexjojo946
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Exclamation HELP S4 battery issue

I recently flashed a stock 4.3 rom build I9505XXUEMJ7, and Im having a big problem with the battery, during the time when im asleep without wifi,3g and I clear all recent apps, and ram, in the morning i lose like 8% battery, and on airplane mode i lose like around 5 or 6. Is it this normal with other S4 users or could someone point me out to a better build rom or something?

AnaMajhol
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjojo946 View Post
I recently flashed a stock 4.3 rom build I9505XXUEMJ7, and Im having a big problem with the battery, during the time when im asleep without wifi,3g and I clear all recent apps, and ram, in the morning i lose like 8% battery, and on airplane mode i lose like around 5 or 6. Is it this normal with other S4 users or could someone point me out to a better build rom or something?
Make a full wipe..

Aryus
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Check the Battery section in settings if there is anything anormal, like Google Play services

alexjojo946
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryus View Post
Check the Battery section in settings if there is anything anormal, like Google Play services
I have disabled google services and google account manager, even the google play store, cause most of my apps that i use are from apk source from my previous phone, i just cant figure out why is the battery drainage while night so high, the only time when i get nice battery life is when i go to developer options and set no background processes, but then i dont get notifications for whatsapp or facebook

Joku1981
Old
Thanks Meter 454

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I have disabled google services and google account manager, even the google play store, cause most of my apps that i use are from apk source from my previous phone, i just cant figure out why is the battery drainage while night so high, the only time when i get nice battery life is when i go to developer options and set no background processes, but then i dont get notifications for whatsapp or facebook
Update latest version firmware

alexjojo946
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
Update latest version firmware
Im already at MJ7, for my country there isn't a newer firmware

Acer4605
Old
Thanks Meter 400
Quote:
Im already at MJ7, for my country there isn't a newer firmware
Don't know if you have other problems like the phone is rebooting without any reason or hanging during startup, if this is the case then you should change your battery because a great nr of phones are shipped with a bad battery.
Do, or do not. There is no 'try"

Mobile - GT-I9505
Radio - I9505XXUFNBH
Android Rom - 4.4.2. - I9505XXUFNBH - Echo V rocking 20
Kernel: 3.4.0 AEL-Kernel@friedrich420#3
Recovery: 6.0.4.7
CWM: Philz Touch 6.15.4

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. Albert Einstein

alexjojo946
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer4605 View Post
Don't know if you have other problems like the phone is rebooting without any reason or hanging during startup, if this is the case then you should change your battery because a great nr of phones are shipped with a bad battery.
Nope, I don't have any problems, it has never crashed or randomly rebooted, except apps failed to load i downloaded from play store, but all system apps work pefect. Like I said the only way for me to get more battery life is to set no background processes in developer options, but then no push notifications from social apps

jaswinky
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
It is really difficult to diagnose a battery problem without post at least the three battery stats screenshots in battery settings. Also post here two first letters of your battery serial number.

Enviado desde mi GT-P7510 usando Tapatalk 2