5,596,568 Members 41,119 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Installing custom rom on Lg p760 IMPOSSIBLE

Tip us?

comandosg
Old
(Last edited by comandosg; 5th December 2013 at 02:22 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Angry [Q] Installing custom rom on Lg p760 IMPOSSIBLE

So i've been trying to Instal any custom rom on Lg p760, mostly i've been trying with Cyanogenmod, with several version of their official page for my device the P760.Iíve succesfully rooted and installed CWm recovery for flashing these roms, after I did the same but two months ago It sudenly hard bricked with Lg error and nothing else on screen,I fixed this hard brick, and I've been tryin to install cyanogenmod mainly to low space problems and this phone has an sdcard simulated into his own internal memory, so I'm stucked with less than 2 GB for my apps and I cannot instal them in to my sd card i hope with Cyanogenmod that be differrent but every version that I try to instal with its wipes correctly doe comes with this: Name of the zip (Status 7) I:Can't partition non-vfat: datamedia I:Can't partition unsafe device: /dev/block/mmcblk1p1 I:Can't format unknow volume: /emmc
Please I am at the point where I'll flush the phone throught my toilet and I'll fell release.HELP ME!!!

Sorry for my bad english, I am spanish.

LaDY Vengeance
Old
Thanks Meter 241
Why not wipe everything with unofficial fastboot?

Sent from my LG-P769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

artit
Old
Thanks Meter 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by comandosg View Post
So i've been trying to Instal any custom rom on Lg p760, mostly i've been trying with Cyanogenmod, with several version of their official page for my device the P760.Iíve succesfully rooted and installed CWm recovery for flashing these roms, after I did the same but two months ago It sudenly hard bricked with Lg error and nothing else on screen,I fixed this hard brick, and I've been tryin to install cyanogenmod mainly to low space problems and this phone has an sdcard simulated into his own internal memory, so I'm stucked with less than 2 GB for my apps and I cannot instal them in to my sd card i hope with Cyanogenmod that be differrent but every version that I try to instal with its wipes correctly doe comes with this: Name of the zip (Status 7) I:Can't partition non-vfat: datamedia I:Can't partition unsafe device: /dev/block/mmcblk1p1 I:Can't format unknow volume: /emmc
Please I am at the point where I'll flush the phone throught my toilet and I'll fell release.HELP ME!!!

Sorry for my bad english, I am spanish.
It's look like some partitions are corrupted. Please try to use offline flash or LG mobile support tool to recover your phone first before trying to flash with recovery.