XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Previous Screen Shows Before Lockscreen

Tip us?

nikov1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Previous Screen Shows Before Lockscreen

When I wake my device, the last screen I was looking at shows for an instant before the lockscreen is displayed. I've searched on here and on through google and see that this seems to have been more common on earlier versions of android, but I haven't seen anything to get it resolved. I'm looking to see if this is a common issue and if anybody has any recommendations to deal with it. I have an ATT Note II (I317) on the CM10.2 nightly from 11/27. This has been a issue for some time, on several iterations. I'm not sure exactly when it started, but I have done a clean install since and still have the issue.

MindArchr
Old
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikov1 View Post
When I wake my device, the last screen I was looking at shows for an instant before the lockscreen is displayed. I've searched on here and on through google and see that this seems to have been more common on earlier versions of android, but I haven't seen anything to get it resolved. I'm looking to see if this is a common issue and if anybody has any recommendations to deal with it. I have an ATT Note II (I317) on the CM10.2 nightly from 11/27. This has been a issue for some time, on several iterations. I'm not sure exactly when it started, but I have done a clean install since and still have the issue.
I'm having the same issue, and I'm using ProBam. I tried doing a search last night under screen lag & wakelock issues, and the most I could come up with was to change the CPU governor to Ondemand. Mine was already on that governor, so I figured toying around with the other ones might yield some effective results. I haven't done so yet, but thought I'd share in case it helps you.