5,594,438 Members 34,142 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Z1 Dissappeared from Google Play on PC

Tip us?

braveally
Old
(Last edited by braveally; 4th December 2013 at 10:39 PM.) Reason: I might have screwed up
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Default Z1 Dissappeared from Google Play on PC

Not sure if this is a phone problem or a google problem, but my Z1 is no longer showing up in the play store from the browser. I'm still able to use it on the phone, but it was just there 5 minutes ago and now no longer showing, even in the settings with my list of devices. I am stock rooted.

Earlier I was trying to force the OTA of the new walkman app earlier and cleared the data on the google services framework and update center. I'm guessing it had something to do with this.

Although the Snapdragon Battery Guru just finished its analysis this morning, but I doubt that had anything to do with it.

Any suggestions?

dladz
Old
Thanks Meter 667

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by braveally View Post
Not sure if this is a phone problem or a google problem, but my Z1 is no longer showing up in the play store from the browser. I'm still able to use it on the phone, but it was just there 5 minutes ago and now no longer showing, even in the settings with my list of devices. I am stock rooted.

Earlier I was trying to force the OTA of the new walkman app earlier and cleared the data on the google services framework and update center. I'm guessing it had something to do with this.

Although the Snapdragon Battery Guru just finished its analysis this morning, but I doubt that had anything to do with it.

Any suggestions?
Did you use anything that may have modified how your device appears to the play store?? that could have done it, but it shouldn't disappear like that at all, could be a glitch, maybe clear data on play services and play store and reboot and hopefully it'll find it, google normally catches on pretty quickly so shouldn't take long to show up, also try a different browser.
Phones: Moto 888 - Nokia 6110 - Nokia 3210 - Nokia 3310 - Nokia 8210 - Samsung e250 - Sony F305 - LG Viewty - G1 - HTC Hero - HTC Desire HD - HTC Sensation - Nokia Lumia 800 - HTC EVO 3D - Samsung i9300 - Asus Prime TF201 silver - HTC One - Galaxy Camera - Z1

braveally
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dladz View Post
Did you use anything that may have modified how your device appears to the play store?? that could have done it, but it shouldn't disappear like that at all, could be a glitch, maybe clear data on play services and play store and reboot and hopefully it'll find it, google normally catches on pretty quickly so shouldn't take long to show up, also try a different browser.
Thanks. Back on!