5,596,179 Members 34,737 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anyone without Screen Protector?

Tip us?

mathrania
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 531
Default Anyone without Screen Protector?

Can any one tell me if they have been using One without Screen Protector as their main phone, and have seen any scratches on it?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Nokia 3310 > Nokia 3610 > Nokia 3650 > Nokia 6600 > Nokia N72 > Sony Ericsson K800 > Nokia N73 > Nokia N95 > Sony Ericsson W960i > Nokia E90 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC DESIRE HD > HTC SENSATION > HTC ONE X >>> HTC ONE

If my post is useful to you, then hit the "THANKS" button please

chinni_bruce
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathrania View Post
Can any one tell me if they have been using One without Screen Protector as their main phone, and have seen any scratches on it?

Ive been using for more than 7 months without screen protector ... No scratches for me so far!!! But sometimes the fingerprints are very easily visible.. but just on wipe does the magic
The Following User Says Thank You to chinni_bruce For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Guich
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2933

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

I don't have the screen protector from when i bought the phone, and, atm, i don't have any scratch.
There is only one on the bottom left, but is invisible if you don't put the phone near the eye
The Following User Says Thank You to Guich For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LibertyMarine
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Quote:

not using a screen protector and no scratches that are visible..
Feel free to hit the thanks button if I helped
Remember - Quote or mention me if you expect an answer!
[GUIDE][FIX] Solve Bootloops and no OS on phone!

Proud owner of a 315p Explorer
The Following User Says Thank You to LibertyMarine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bam0112
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Same here...bought in June...have a case on it but no screen protector. Haven't seen a scratch yet. My wife's is the same way and her's is constantly bouncing around in her purse... no scratches yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Bam0112 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]