5,598,820 Members 33,739 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] what free weather app should I download?

Tip us?

zhewu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] what free weather app should I download?

Hi guys!

I got my new iphone5s last week, I am working on new apps. There are so many free weather app in the market, just wondering which one you guys usually use! Yahoo Weather is pretty good, I love its design. AcuWeather is OK, although not perfect. Anyone heard of MoWeather? It has huge amount of user in China, but I have no idea of the english version. I need your suggestions!!!!!! Cheers!

iamyourobama
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default choose anyone you feel like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhewu View Post
Hi guys!

I got my new iphone5s last week, I am working on new apps. There are so many free weather app in the market, just wondering which one you guys usually use! Yahoo Weather is pretty good, I love its design. AcuWeather is OK, although not perfect. Anyone heard of MoWeather? It has huge amount of user in China, but I have no idea of the english version. I need your suggestions!!!!!! Cheers!
Yeah my instinct tells me that for this kind of software you don't have to be selective and it will be fine Trust me

justmpm
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2129
Please repost your question into the App discussion thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2230428

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to justmpm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe