XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] S3 mini signal problem

Tip us?

Asgardian1892
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] S3 mini signal problem

Hi, I have an issue with the signal on my s3 mini. The problem is, when someone calls me, it says that I'm unavailable, and they get the sms from the provider that I'm available again, but when they call again, same thing happens over and over. There's also a problem with sms, cause I must click resend a few times to send the message. I tried factory reset, changing providers and nothing. Anybody might know what is the cause of this? Thanks in advance.

p.s. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.

mattiawhite
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian1892 View Post
Hi, I have an issue with the signal on my s3 mini. The problem is, when someone calls me, it says that I'm unavailable, and they get the sms from the provider that I'm available again, but when they call again, same thing happens over and over. There's also a problem with sms, cause I must click resend a few times to send the message. I tried factory reset, changing providers and nothing. Anybody might know what is the cause of this? Thanks in advance.

p.s. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.
same thing for my college at work,
we have altogether some 6 pcs. S3 mini phones here, and only 1 have this issue...
no idea what it is??
is your phone under warranty or? if so you can take it to shop and make claim for replacement or for service
if not, you can flash maybe some other ROM with other Baseband or something

my S3 mini works perfectly from day 1, also on custom ROMs etc. with diferent basebands.. no problems at all

p.s. you can PM me if you want to "pricati na naski..."
.m
Samsung Galaxy S3 mini (I8190N) [with broken screen already]
CyanogenMod 11 latest daily
TWRP Recovery v2.7.0.0

Google Nexus S (i9023)
AOSP KitKat 4.4.2 final.
PhilZ Touch Recovery
The Following User Says Thank You to mattiawhite For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]