KFHD7, no Root and bricked one of two already

Tip us?

potc01
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinearEquation View Post
You need learn your colors first so you can get the color of the screen right first. Then tell us what model/firmware you have. Each mod is specific to the model Kindle you have. If you used the system restore tool on the new Kindle Fire HD (2013) you bricked the shet out of your Kindle. The image and boot are completely different.
OK,
but what do you mean with colors ? I donít think that i read somewhere to check colors first before you try to install one of the mods.
Even there is nowhere any warning to check something or that these mods are only available for models before Oct.2013

This is an information which is a sticky topic worth

But anyway, i started rma and will monitor the forum for any news on this topic

peter

LinearEquation
Old
Thanks Meter 324

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by potc01 View Post
OK,
but what do you mean with colors ? I donít think that i read somewhere to check colors first before you try to install one of the mods.
Even there is nowhere any warning to check something or that these mods are only available for models before Oct.2013

This is an information which is a sticky topic worth

But anyway, i started rma and will monitor the forum for any news on this topic

peter
First you said red screen which a missing bootloader hard brick and then you said yellow screen with fastboot. Two totally different situations.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD running CM 11 KitKat 4.4 using xda app-developers
[ROOT]
2013 KFHD7 KFSOWI with firmware 11.x.x.x KFSOWI (no camera/no HDMI output) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2544736 Post 10 at the link has instructions to block Amazon OTA updates on KFHD 7 KFSOWI
Remove Ads from Lockscreen KFHD7 2013 KFSOWI http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48623841