Tip us?

Mr. Schnabel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Service Pictures of dead LCD

Hi Guyīs!

I need your help.

About 2 weeks ago my girlfriend accidently stepped on my XZU wich was laying on my bed and now the LCD is half dead ( Glas/Screen not broken/shattered ... just the LCD is black on 1/3 of the phone).
Allready contacted my insurance and send the phone off to Sony to get a quotation for repair wich the insurance company needs. Now the problem is, ..... they also need pictures of the dead LCD. But the phone is allready at Sony and they looked at it and now i have no chance to make the pictures they need.

So, is ANYONE here ... who has a phone at home and can make me 1 or 2 pictures, if it has the same or similar dead LCD, becaus by the love of god i canīt find any on the www ....

my screen looked similar to this ( i am sorry i canīt post the direct links after this is my first post )

( http) ://i.ebayimg (dot) com /00/s/MTI4MFg5NjA=/z/vdQAAOxyn~pR1Gsq/$T2eC16N,!yUE9s6NDM!MBR1Gsq!Qfg~~60_35.JPG

( http) ://i.ebayimg (dot) com/t/Sony-Xperia-S-LT26i-Broken-touch-screen-LCD-Working-/00/s/OTAwWDE2MDA=/z/L6IAAMXQDrJR2hqI/$%28KGrHqZHJCIFHVz0Ns,RBR2hqIDO1g~~60_35.JPG

I just need one in a higher res. and if possible from a white phone.

i have till next week to provide the picture or i have to pay the repair costs by myself wich are as high as a new XZU atm here in austria.

Hope someone can help me out!!!

Thanks for any help

Stefan

Mr. Schnabel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
No one here who can share a picture of an defective LCD?

I donīt want to bump/rush but insurance want the picture till friday otherwise i have to pay the 600usd for repair by myself -.-

warfareonly
Old
Thanks Meter 465
Because no one has a defective LCD. Just ask Sony to take pics. The service centre staff will be able to help you out.

Sent from my Xperia Z Ultra using Tapatalk