i9000 lock

Tip us?

almogdavid
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default i9000 lock

hello!
i have a galaxy s of my sister and she locked him and she not remember the password and the email open is not appear and i try couple of times to do hard reset but i cant because he ask for the password before the hard reset
what i need to do
the device is have android gigerbread 2.3.3 the rom of orange israel
tnanks for everyone first and have a good day

tetakpatak
Old
(Last edited by tetakpatak; 5th December 2013 at 07:16 AM.) Reason: added info
Thanks Meter 1049
Quote:
Originally Posted by almogdavid View Post
hello!
i have a galaxy s of my sister and she locked him and she not remember the password and the email open is not appear and i try couple of times to do hard reset but i cant because he ask for the password before the hard reset
what i need to do
the device is have android gigerbread 2.3.3 the rom of orange israel
tnanks for everyone first and have a good day
Find in www and download Gingerbread 2.3.3 for Israel region if you liked it, and flash it with Odin version 1.82 . Samsung mobile driver must be pre-installed in your PC (you can make sure it works even with locked phone), Kies process must be dead (if Samsung Kies is installed).

Her is a thread with step by step guide and all download links working (in the opening post):
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2444308

EDIT: for the case your 2.3.3 ROM will have just one "tar" file (not CSC, Phone and PDA) it doesn't matter, just run Odin as admin, put that single file under "PDA", start your i9000 in download mode, connect, if recognized- flash. After few minutes you'll have it working
The Following User Says Thank You to tetakpatak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

almogdavid
Old
(Last edited by almogdavid; 5th December 2013 at 05:25 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetakpatak View Post
Find in www and download Gingerbread 2.3.3 for Israel region if you liked it, and flash it with Odin version 1.82 . Samsung mobile driver must be pre-installed in your PC (you can make sure it works even with locked phone), Kies process must be dead (if Samsung Kies is installed).

Her is a thread with step by step guide and all download links working (in the opening post):
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2444308

EDIT: for the case your 2.3.3 ROM will have just one "tar" file (not CSC, Phone and PDA) it doesn't matter, just run Odin as admin, put that single file under "PDA", start your i9000 in download mode, connect, if recognized- flash. After few minutes you'll have it working

i try it but it doesn't delete the phone so it still have a password
edit: im fine you can close