5,600,182 Members 40,890 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anyway to reset flash count through ODIN?

Tip us?

billard412
Old
Thanks Meter 1896

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyglass View Post
I downloaded another stock file and it was able to unzip and do the 1 click through ODIN. The one with the counter reset file when I click on it states: Can not open file :"" as archive. Anyway to put it on your dropbox or sending another link?

Thanks again for all of your help,
Something's not being done right I know for a fact that those one clicks are good. I'd mirror an unzipped copy but I'm in a place where my internet is pitiful and these one-clicks are over 1.1gb when unzipped so it would take all day.

jdelano
Old
Thanks Meter 668
the servers they're on are slow too, tells me like an hour just to download the exe. eh ... I have a Comcast 55mb/11mb connection too.
Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 32GB - Still Stock O_o

billard412
Old
Thanks Meter 1896

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdelano View Post
the servers they're on are slow too, tells me like an hour just to download the exe. eh ... I have a Comcast 55mb/11mb connection too.
Switch to a different mirror. Some are slower than others. I recommend the IL mirror(#5)

jdelano
Old
(Last edited by jdelano; 5th December 2013 at 03:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 668
I am uploading the LJ7 on click return to stock exe (from the link billard412 provided) to my dropbox, I confirmed that double clicking the EXE loads an ODIN screen (when you then plug your phone into the usb port) and then click start - I'll edit this with the link when its done uploading.

you should be able to use an OTA to get to MD4

Here you go:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0oktktx7x...TED_LJ7_16.exe

you can then do the OTA or root it and use the zip file I posted a link to earlier to do a counter reset and md4 stock.

I hope this gets you to where you need to be.

Good luck
Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 32GB - Still Stock O_o
The Following User Says Thank You to jdelano For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeremyglass
Old
(Last edited by jeremyglass; 5th December 2013 at 04:06 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Mirror #5 was able to download correctly and I was able to load the tar onto the phone. No only did it NOT reset the counter it increased it to (2) instead of 1 and now a custom logo comes up?!!!!!

****EDIT*** AFTER I took the battery out and disconnected from the computer it worked!!! No on the counter and everything else is good!

I can not thank you guys enough and love this entire community! Off to hopefully get a new/exchanged phone!

Thanks again!
Current Device: Samsung S4
ROM: Waiting to Root
The Following User Says Thank You to jeremyglass For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]