[Q] Nexus 7 USB Audio OTG Headset

Tip us?

SmokeyMcPart
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Storage [Q] Nexus 7 USB Audio OTG Headset

Hi,
i want to pair my Nexus 7 2013 with Sony PS3 Wireless Headset to hear music with this headset. The built in microphone of the headset does not matter to me – only the sound output. Normally, it is connected via an usb radio dongle with a PS3, PC or Mac. However, the Nexus (4.3) does recognize the dongle....(due to the lack of drivers)
So i am searching for a rom/kernel that support this kind of feature. What i have found out by googling and reading this forums is that there is an Timurs Kernel that does support "USB audio plug&play handler for DAC". But i am totally unsure if this is what i am searching for...and i do not want to install hundreds of Kernels or roms for try and error.

As said before, my first goal is to hear music with this special headset. My second goal, which would be totally awesome, is to use the nexus´ line in jack, to "record" the sound from my TV and give it out over these Headphones with minimal latency= as i already do with my PC.

Maybe my tasks are totally hopeless, but to me it does not sound like (total) bull****. if so, tell it anyway

Any help is appreciated!
Thank you

SmokeyMcPart
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
*push* ... am i allowed to do this?!