XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Verizon S4 i545 Stuck in 3g

Tip us?

bigunwhistle
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Verizon S4 i545 Stuck in 3g

So I'm running a stock Galaxy S4 i545 with vruemj7 bootloader and today being the big dumb face that I am I dialed *228 and hit option 2 and reset my PRL. Well my phone disconnected from 4g and reconnected to 3g and has been stuck there ever since. I'm looking over my phone I noticed my APN is missing some info in the settings and I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Has anyone else ever seen this? If so could you help? Just to let you know I have already reset my phone.

Thanks,
Bigunwhistle
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Stock 4.3

android-incredible
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigunwhistle View Post
So I'm running a stock Galaxy S4 i545 with vruemj7 bootloader and today being the big dumb face that I am I dialed *228 and hit option 2 and reset my PRL. Well my phone disconnected from 4g and reconnected to 3g and has been stuck there ever since. I'm looking over my phone I noticed my APN is missing some info in the settings and I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Has anyone else ever seen this? If so could you help? Just to let you know I have already reset my phone.

Thanks,
Bigunwhistle
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Stock 4.3
im not sure it is this work but go to sistem setting,tethering and networks,mobile networks,networks mode,and choose the LTE/CDMA ....

Droid incredible1
Droid incredible2
Samsung Galaxy s4(current)
HD tweak pro sylver

bigunwhistle
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I needed a new Sim card. *228 kills your sum if you are running a 4g LTE device. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app