Question [Q] Yellow Tint ?

I just received my LG G Pad 8.3 from Newegg last night. So far, it's been a great experience. Looks good. I bought a Tab 3 8.0 during a sale at Staples last week, but when I saw the Cyber Monday deal on new egg, I jumped on it.

My question is this : After running a few processor oriented programs ( Antutu stability, etc ) , when I open up a browser tab ( white background or something similar ) I notice a yellow thin line (not a single line, however.. its a little thick) at the top end of the screen ( towards the front camera ). It is much more visible when I use the tablet in landscape mode ( when the screen rotates - and the tint shows up on the left hand side of the tablet ).
Is this normal? I can feel the heat under the screen (it is warm under the tint area) but, the tint is visible and its noticeably yellow. I do not see the blue line as some of you have mentioned on the forums.

I am not sure if this is much of an issue, to require a return. But, I just want to make sure I don't have a tablet which has a screen issue. I noticed it last night while using it after an hour of use, so I think it's visible for the most part (because someone else did not mention it to me )

Does anybody else have this issue ?

Also, compared to the Tab 3 screen, the screen has almost a 30% decrease in brightness. E.g The tab 3 at 50% is equal to the screen brightness of the LG pad at 80%. Lastly, the screen does seem to be pretty warm (color K) in comparison to the Tab 3. I don't know if that is necessarily a bad thing, but I did notice that while doing a side by side comparison of the two tablets.

Any info on the above issue would be greatly appreciated