5,595,815 Members 34,911 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Imei 0 i337 Please help desperate

Tip us?

Nick3232
Old
(Last edited by Nick3232; 5th December 2013 at 05:10 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Imei 0 i337 Please help desperate

Hello,I've been a long time lurker here.First of all I would to say hi to everyone in this wonderful community as it seems,and apologize for starting my first thread asking for help.Anyways my Galaxy s3 i337 from Att shows imei 0.Is there anyway to return it to normal without one of those box/dongle things? This is not illegal by the way,because my imei is not blacklisted.I just lost it.Thank you very much I am desperate I would appreciate any help Please

Things I've tried:
Odin to stock
Clear data
Return to 100% stock

dntesinfrno
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick3232 View Post
Hello,I've been a long time lurker here.First of all I would to say hi to everyone in this wonderful community as it seems,and apologize for starting my first thread asking for help.Anyways my Galaxy s3 i337 from Att shows imei 0.Is there anyway to return it to normal without one of those box/dongle things? This is not illegal by the way,because my imei is not blacklisted.I just lost it.Thank you very much I am desperate I would appreciate any help Please

Things I've tried:
Odin to stock
Clear data
Return to 100% stock
Things you should have tried:
Search - this has been covered extensively in the forums. Since i took the time to respond here is a link http://bit.ly/IFxHSs
SGS3 i747 sporting Task650 AOKP(Jellybean 4.3) backed by KT747 kernel
If I have helped you a THANKS is appreciated but not expected, and if a problem was solved a [SOLVED] tag in your post title helps better the community
Samsung Moment>Samsung Galaxy S Captivate>Samsung Galaxy SII i777>Samsung Galaxy SIII i747

scotteb
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick3232 View Post

Things I've tried:
Odin to stock
Clear data
Return to 100% stock

Sorry to say but this thread is for the GS3, NOT the gs4 (ie-i337) you are in the wrong forum.

Nick3232
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotteb View Post
Sorry to say but this thread is for the GS3, NOT the gs4 (ie-i337) you are in the wrong forum.
Got confused Mine is the s3 i747