XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Kernel for a good battery life

Tip us?

Mr Hofs
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 7511

DONATE TO ME
Yeah but we don't flash HTC one XL roms here because we like to use our phones after flashing it and not BRICK it !

This is the international hox forum, not the xl forum !

One-X-master
Old
Thanks Meter 2047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli64 View Post
Which Sense Rom I should take according to you ? I suppose that for installation, I flash (I don't know if is the good term in english) Rom with recovery custom first and flash kernel after with fastboot ?
ViperX 4.0.6 and magiorom R3.1 are really really good and fast...especially if you use if with the kernel named Alex-V in version 2.6 ...for viper use then 2.6 pa3 and for magio then 2.6 pa2 ...you need to flash at first the Rom then the kernel zip in recovery after that or before whenever you like flash the boot.img in fastboot...but you can read all instructions in many threads especially in the Rom and kernel threads...also please carefully read the few first posts of each thread...because of FAQ and other posts from team members so you have your answers there, because asking often the same questions over and over again is not good

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to One-X-master For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Makaveli64
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-X-master View Post
ViperX 4.0.6 and magiorom R3.1 are really really good and fast...especially if you use if with the kernel named Alex-V in version 2.6 ...for viper use then 2.6 pa3 and for magio then 2.6 pa2 ...you need to flash at first the Rom then the kernel zip in recovery after that or before whenever you like flash the boot.img in fastboot...but you can read all instructions in many threads especially in the Rom and kernel threads...also please carefully read the few first posts of each thread...because of FAQ and other posts from team members so you have your answers there, because asking often the same questions over and over again is not good

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk
Yes, I agree with you but before, I wanted to know which kernel is the best for my personal use. I don't still understand the description of the kernels various. But I know how to flash rom or a kernel.. so now, I shall not disturb you any more.

Thanks for your help.

You can closed this topic I think ^^