A problem with my sd card OR?

Tip us?

Angryace
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Default A problem with my sd card OR?

Hi xdians,
I'm experiencing such a weird problem with my 8gb SD card I guess.
I download a music with mp3 format and I can listen it, but after 5 minutes I can not listen the music, its not recognizing the music, it can't open it.
When I download an apk from web I can install it immediately after the download has finished, but after 5 or more minutes I can't install the apk, it says ,, there is error parsing the package" also the icon from the apk is changed into android icon.
One more problem... when I move an app from internal memory to SD card I can open it and play it, but after 5 minutes or so after closing the app, I can not open it again, it instant force close when I'm opening. Also in settings on Manage Applications the icon on the app that has been moved to SD card is removed.
This are the problems I'm facing, every help/opinion is very apprecied.
Thanks a lot!

ModRQC
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angryace View Post
Hi xdians,
I'm experiencing such a weird problem with my 8gb SD card I guess.
I download a music with mp3 format and I can listen it, but after 5 minutes I can not listen the music, its not recognizing the music, it can't open it.
When I download an apk from web I can install it immediately after the download has finished, but after 5 or more minutes I can't install the apk, it says ,, there is error parsing the package" also the icon from the apk is changed into android icon.
One more problem... when I move an app from internal memory to SD card I can open it and play it, but after 5 minutes or so after closing the app, I can not open it again, it instant force close when I'm opening. Also in settings on Manage Applications the icon on the app that has been moved to SD card is removed.
This are the problems I'm facing, every help/opinion is very apprecied.
Thanks a lot!
Back it up using a computer, format it, put it back in the phone and let it initiate it. It will probably ask if you want to store content there, you should accept. If not just make sure it's been mounted. Reinstall the apk and else. See what happens...

thebiggboss180
Old
Thanks Meter 16
I think it s fail SD card. It s hardware problem
Try to change it

Sent from my GT-S5570i using xda app-developers app

http://forum.xda-developers.com/signaturepics/sigpic5408959_4.gif

ModRQC
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Well usually buggy SD card in phones are perfectly working once you open them with a computer. If not, formatting it takes 5 seconds and may restore usability... In any way it takes little time and effort and could very well solve the glitch. If not then you'll know you need to change it...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
"As if the darkness had a soul itself that was the sunís assassin hurrying to the west as once men did believe, as they may believe again."

Currently : SGH-I337M Black Mist - Kingston Class 10 32GB - TWRP - Gummy 2.1 Nighly's

Before : a bunch of jailbroken iPs... yeah I was that guy, once.
Tags
weird problem with sd card