5,605,120 Members 37,526 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] After install a ROM, don't startup

Tip us?
 
Satierf000
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Dec 2013
Unhappy [Q] After install a ROM, don't startup

Hello guys,

I'm Newbie in ROM/ROOT etc.

After root my phone, download this ROM 4.3.1 AOKP jb-mr2 , download and install Clockwork Mod Recovery, transfer files to SD, wipe data, cache and dalvik.
I Flash ROM : OK
I Flash GApps : Fail
After this I reboot.

The phone can't start,
I press Vol. Up + Home: flash 1 time light blue
I press Vol. Down + Home: flash 1 time light green

Trying more times boot the phone, he's start blink the red light (low baterry), but when put to charge, just show the red light.
When I connect with computer and press Vol. Up + Home show blue light and shutdown and when I press Vol. Down + Home, show green light and shutdown

Someone can help me bring my phone back? I just want now the 4.1 and forget the rest.
 
Hnk1
Old
#2  
Hnk1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 626
Posts: 420
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satierf000 View Post
Hello guys,

I'm Newbie in ROM/ROOT etc.

After root my phone, download this ROM 4.3.1 AOKP jb-mr2 , download and install Clockwork Mod Recovery, transfer files to SD, wipe data, cache and dalvik.
I Flash ROM : OK
I Flash GApps : Fail
After this I reboot.

The phone can't start,
I press Vol. Up + Home: flash 1 time light blue
I press Vol. Down + Home: flash 1 time light green

Trying more times boot the phone, he's start blink the red light (low baterry), but when put to charge, just show the red light.
When I connect with computer and press Vol. Up + Home show blue light and shutdown and when I press Vol. Down + Home, show green light and shutdown

Someone can help me bring my phone back? I just want now the 4.1 and forget the rest.
It's fine and nothing to worry about!

You will need flashtool and a firmware for your device.

Flashtool can be downloaded from here
http://d-h.st/Kb8

while firmware are available in general section FTF file.

You will need to boot your phone in fastboot and flash FTF file.
Good luck
HIT THANKS IF I HELPED

DO YOU WANT A TUTORIAL/GUIDE THAT HAS BEEN NOT WRITTEN OR COULD BE EXPLAINED IN DETAILS PM ME AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE

BUYING A NEW DEVICE. READ THIS GUIDE FIRST


CONTACT ME ON BBM
 
BBM PIN : 74620ff5
The Following User Says Thank You to Hnk1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Pulsa
Old
#3  
Pulsa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 222
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Cilegon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satierf000 View Post
Hello guys,

I'm Newbie in ROM/ROOT etc.

After root my phone, download this ROM 4.3.1 AOKP jb-mr2 , download and install Clockwork Mod Recovery, transfer files to SD, wipe data, cache and dalvik.
I Flash ROM : OK
I Flash GApps : Fail
After this I reboot.

The phone can't start,
I press Vol. Up + Home: flash 1 time light blue
I press Vol. Down + Home: flash 1 time light green

Trying more times boot the phone, he's start blink the red light (low baterry), but when put to charge, just show the red light.
When I connect with computer and press Vol. Up + Home show blue light and shutdown and when I press Vol. Down + Home, show green light and shutdown

Someone can help me bring my phone back? I just want now the 4.1 and forget the rest.
If you want to flash CM based ROM or another custom based ROM (not stock sony based ROM) you must unlock your bootloader first

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app
 
noahvt
Old
#4  
noahvt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 221
Posts: 842
Join Date: Jan 2013
You unlocked the bootloader?

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app
MY DEVICES:

XPERIA SP (C5303)
-CPU: 1.7ghz(DUAL) QUALCOMM SNAPDRAGON S4 PRO
-RAM: 1GB
-BOARD: MSM8960T
-GPU: Adreno 320
-ROM: [JB 4.3] eXistenZ Ultra 2.1.5


Asus Transformer tf300t (CARDHU)
-CPU: 1.5GHz( QUAD ) TEGRA3 T30L
-RAM: 1GB
-BOARD: Cardhu
-GPU: TEGRA3
-ROM: MULTIBOOT: CM11; OMNI; CM10.2, Dirty Unicorns
 
Robin>Hood
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 203
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsa View Post
If you want to flash CM based ROM or another custom based ROM (not stock sony based ROM) you must unlock your bootloader first

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app
And in case of CM, first flash the boot.img from the ROM zip file with flashtool before flashing the rom!
 
Pulsa
Old
#6  
Pulsa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 222
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Cilegon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin>Hood View Post
And in case of CM, first flash the boot.img from the ROM zip file with flashtool before flashing the rom!
But i don't need it, i just flash the zip and did a fresh install and it works

Sent from My XSP
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...