A big problem with my phone

Tip us?

chichko
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone A big problem with my phone

hi everyone
i have a big big problem. i flashed cm11.0 form maclaw and i tried to put back cm10.2 an i can’t reboot phone or anything and it says [ RST_STAT = 0x00000000 ] i didn't wipe it or deleted cache because it said i didn't have to..
what to do?? please help

mauam
Old
Thanks Meter 5875

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichko View Post
hi everyone
i have a big big problem. i flashed cm11.0 form maclaw and i tried to put back cm10.2 an i can’t reboot phone or anything and it says [ RST_STAT = 0x00000000 ] i didn't wipe it or deleted cache because it said i didn't have to..
what to do?? please help

Do you have a backup from cm10.2? If yes just restore it.

chichko
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
unfortunately i don't have but i couldn't use any recovery nor do anything with my phone. now i can use it but this message appears every time i reboot my phone and i can't use it normally when it's connected to my laptop

mauam
Old
Thanks Meter 5875

Quote:
unfortunately i don't have but i couldn't use any recovery nor do anything with my phone. now i can use it but this message appears every time i reboot my phone and i can't use it normally when it's connected to my laptop

Try to find the solution here, cause I don't have to much time for this today. Sorry, hope you solve it

PedroM.CostaAndrade
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
hi everyone
what to do?? please help
goes into download mode and flash with odin