Originally Posted by Jhamat123
Hi there I installed using cwm, I have been looking for the stock rom, but havent been able to find it, Thanks in advance
Stock ROMs from Samsung can be found here: http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/
Search for your device in the search bar.
Download the right ROM. (Your country and eventually your provider).
Download and install Odin 3.07 (if you hadn't already).
Download and install Samsung Drivers for mobile phone. (If you hadn't already).
How to flash:
1) Go into recovery mode and perform a factory reset.
2) Open Odin Downloader.
3) Turn system off and go into Download mode.
4) Connect device to PC using USB cable.
5) Odin should recognize your phone now, if not: Check if Samsung Drivers have been installed correctly.
6) Click on PDA and add the file you have just downloaded from sammobile.
7) Make sure ''Auto Reboot'' and ''F. Reset Time'' is enabled.
8) Press start and wait untill the installation is finished.
If you are not familiar with this, ask me for more details and I'll explain more.