XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Problem after flashing firmware

Tip us?

maritimesbob
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Default [Q] Problem after flashing firmware

I decided to unroot my Tab 2 by way of flashing the 4.1 firmware BTU-P5110XXDMH2-20131025163151.

I have a UK Tab 2 P5110, the file appears to be the correct one. Anyways, after flashing through Odin it passes and the tablet reboots, it gets past the bootloader stage and the rom begins the boot but that's where it remains, the boot screen. It goes no further.

I waited ten minutes just in case it takes a while, but clearly some thing has gone wrong.

Should I try flashing the file again?

Thanks.
Bob

LG Nexus 4:: KitKat 4.4.2 stock factory rom, Xposed/Gravity Box
Samsung Tab 2 10.1:: CM10.1 official build rom
HTC One X +:: Insertcoin 4.1 Sense 5 rom (now retired from service!)

aditya rathee
Old
Thanks Meter 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by maritimesbob View Post
I decided to unroot my Tab 2 by way of flashing the 4.1 firmware BTU-P5110XXDMH2-20131025163151.

I have a UK Tab 2 P5110, the file appears to be the correct one. Anyways, after flashing through Odin it passes and the tablet reboots, it gets past the bootloader stage and the rom begins the boot but that's where it remains, the boot screen. It goes no further.

I waited ten minutes just in case it takes a while, but clearly some thing has gone wrong.

Should I try flashing the file again?

Thanks.
brother no need to flash the file again
it happens when you flash rom from odin after odin passes and your device boots it stucks on samsung logo
what you have to do is that you just reboot into recovery and wipe cache partition and wipe factory reset {nothing more than these two things}

you will be able to boot in rom

good luck

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU