[Q] Cannot connect to any 4G Signal

Tip us?

jadensmith
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Cannot connect to any 4G Signal

Hi,

I recently upgraded my ROM to HyperDrive which has been working great. I have attached an image of my specs... During the last few months I've seen my phone connect more and more to 3G instead of 4G, now just recently my phone no longer connects to any 4G at all even if I'm right next to the tower. Does any one have any ideas? I'm thinking it could be a localized problem with perhaps some of the towers, but I want to check everything on my end.

Also I was thinking about upgrading my Radio to see if that might help, my question is based on the information that I've provided with the attached image should I be able to upgrade my radio without having to wipe any data, or loose root? I've also wanted to upgrade to HyperDrive 10.2 but if I upgrade will that wipe my data too?

Thanks for your help!

p.s I have Verizon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.png
Views:	962
Size:	151.3 KB
ID:	2435578  

Mightycaptain
Old
Thanks Meter 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadensmith View Post
Hi,

I recently upgraded my ROM to HyperDrive which has been working great. I have attached an image of my specs... During the last few months I've seen my phone connect more and more to 3G instead of 4G, now just recently my phone no longer connects to any 4G at all even if I'm right next to the tower. Does any one have any ideas? I'm thinking it could be a localized problem with perhaps some of the towers, but I want to check everything on my end.

Also I was thinking about upgrading my Radio to see if that might help, my question is based on the information that I've provided with the attached image should I be able to upgrade my radio without having to wipe any data, or loose root? I've also wanted to upgrade to HyperDrive 10.2 but if I upgrade will that wipe my data too?

Thanks for your help!

p.s I have Verizon
Check your mobile network settings.should be able to dirty flash 10.2 and not loose your settings. But you could always use tibu then restore.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app