5,598,297 Members 47,949 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What may the problem ??
usb drivers do not exist 0 0%
usb storage is not mounted 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] formatted usb storage in clockworkmod

Tip us?

milandelu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] formatted usb storage in clockworkmod

I have unfortunately formatted my usb storage which contains cwm.zip and custom rom....

now whenever i boot the device there's no sd card avilable...

I tried by inserting exrternal sd card also and connecting phone to PC via usb but in Pc also, I cant find the drive (may be coz of no drivers ???)

I want to change the custom rom i have installed because it doesn't show sd card and cant find network so my phone become useless...
please help me to get back my usb storage so that i can install another custom rom...

Thanks in advance..

kenxda33
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by milandelu View Post
I have unfortunately formatted my usb storage which contains cwm.zip and custom rom....

now whenever i boot the device there's no sd card avilable...

I tried by inserting exrternal sd card also and connecting phone to PC via usb but in Pc also, I cant find the drive (may be coz of no drivers ???)

I want to change the custom rom i have installed because it doesn't show sd card and cant find network so my phone become useless...
please help me to get back my usb storage so that i can install another custom rom...

Thanks in advance..
get a card reder and download rom again in pc or internet cafe if you already have in pc good put rom and flash

milandelu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenxda33 View Post
get a card reder and download rom again in pc or internet cafe if you already have in pc good put rom and flash
I have custom rom in pc but hoew can i push it in mobile??? Because i have formatted my usb storage and sd card is also not detected???

I have searched and i think its only way to flash new rom usin internal memory but i dont know how???

if u can provide adb commands and mount my usb storage.. plz..

kenxda33
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by milandelu View Post
I have custom rom in pc but hoew can i push it in mobile??? Because i have formatted my usb storage and sd card is also not detected???

I have searched and i think its only way to flash new rom usin internal memory but i dont know how???

if u can provide adb commands and mount my usb storage.. plz..
look heare link
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=532719