XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Apps force closing

Tip us?

Akim1220
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default Apps force closing

I received by note 3 2 days ago and some of my apps keep force closing. Has anybody else run into this issue? I'm currently all stock

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

dualkiller
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I've been running into the same issue mines all stock as well. It happens randomly and just becomes a blue screen, the only way I get out of it is to restart my phone.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

h3ck
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by dualkiller View Post
I've been running into the same issue mines all stock as well. It happens randomly and just becomes a blue screen, the only way I get out of it is to restart my phone.

I've had tons of freezing issues, on the lock screen, force closes with apps and unresponsive home button. I'm on my second Note 3 and starting to think it's poor execution of software. If it helps, I disabled my magazine and a bunch of samsung apps. If you are in app launcher and click and hold an app you can 'disable' it and essentially works the same as Titanium Backup Freeze method (without rooting ofcourse).

I've found that to help a bit. I don't know if the lock screen freezing was due to the s view case just yet. But I'm trying to hold out getting a third replacement if I can.
My Devices
HTC One (M8) | Nexus 10
Backup: iPhone 4 - repurposed iPod Touch

Proud Android user since 2007 (G1)!

Past Devices: HTC Wing(MDA), G1, Mytouch 3G/4G, iPhone 3G/3GS, MyTouch 3G Slide, HTC HD2, BB 9100, LG G2x, Sensation, Note 2, Note 3

Akim1220
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by dualkiller View Post

So you were able to have your phone replaced because of this issue? Was it through T-Mobile or Samsung?

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app