5,594,386 Members 37,005 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Flashify Flashing Recovery, Help!

Tip us?
 
b1969
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 76
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default Flashify Flashing Recovery, Help!

Quick question, right now I and using TWRP I want to use CWM to flash cm11. Can I just just Flashify to flash the CWM.img and overwrite TWRP?

Thank you.
 
SaHiLzZ
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 297
Posts: 1,365
Join Date: Jan 2011
What's flashify?? Why not use fastboot flash recovery nameofrecover.IMG ?
 
b1969
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 76
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ View Post
What's flashify?? Why not use fastboot flash recovery nameofrecover.IMG ?
here is the link to flashify https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...flashify&hl=en

the reason why i want to use flashify because it is basically a one click flash recovery. you selected the recovery.img then hit flash.

i have used it only to update TWRP, i want to know if I flash CWM.img will it overwrite TWRP (which I want).
 
scifitrekkie
Old
(Last edited by scifitrekkie; 6th December 2013 at 05:25 AM.)
#4  
scifitrekkie's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 194
Posts: 558
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Area 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1969 View Post
here is the link to flashify https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...flashify&hl=en

the reason why i want to use flashify because it is basically a one click flash recovery. you selected the recovery.img then hit flash.

i have used it only to update TWRP, i want to know if I flash CWM.img will it overwrite TWRP (which I want).
I have never used this app, interesting though.
Don't see why not, I would just wipe caches before you flash.. if it doesn't work all you would have to do is reboot to bootloader and then flash recovery this way using ...fastboot flash recovery <name of recovery>.img

Is Flashify actually supported on HTC One M7??
 
b1969
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 76
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by scifitrekkie View Post
I have never used this app, interesting though.
Don't see why not, I would just wipe caches before you flash.. if it doesn't work all you would have to do is reboot to bootloader and then flash recovery this way using ...fastboot flash recovery <name of recovery>.img

Is Flashify actually supported on HTC One M7??
Yes, the dev just updated the app to support most HTC devices including all M7.

Thanks for your input.
The Following User Says Thank You to b1969 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes