5,598,779 Members 35,483 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] MJA Soft Brick

Tip us?

ijrod21i
Old
(Last edited by ijrod21i; 2nd December 2013 at 11:50 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default [Q] MJA Soft Brick

I'm stuck on the Samsung boot logo with MJA bootloader and stock recovery.. is there anything I can do to have a working phone again? Restoring back to stock MF9 in Odin doesn't work for me because of the MJA bootloader.. or at least I can't get it to work. Please help, just want a phone again! Thank you.

ROMANTiC KiD
Old
Thanks Meter 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by ijrod21i View Post
I'm stuck on the Samsung boot logo with MJA bootloader and stock recovery.. is there anything I can do to have a working phone again? Odin doesn't work for me because of the MJA bootloader.. or at least I can't get it to work. Please help, just want a phone again! Thank you.
You can odin the latest mja tar file and just reboot into stock recovery and do a factory reset. Reboot and done.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANTiC KiD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ijrod21i
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROMANTiC KiD View Post
You can odin the latest mja tar file and just reboot into stock recovery and do a factory reset. Reboot and done.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
Could you help me find a stock MJA tar file? I can only find zips.

eugene17
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Just use Odin and flash the MJA tar file, this mighty fail the first try this happen to me. take the battery out and back in and reflash the again it
The Following User Says Thank You to eugene17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ijrod21i
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene17 View Post
Just use Odin and flash the MJA tar file, this mighty fail the first try this happen to me. take the battery out and back in and reflash the again it
Thanks! But where did you find the MJA tar file?

BIGSAMDA1ST
Old
Thanks Meter 181
Quote:
Here you go: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=47359331 A little search would've got you this.. :thumbup:

GS4 Stock Rooted MJA 4.3,Philz Touch CWM,HotSpot Mod,Transparent Weather Widget,8SMS(Stock Messaging,KitKat)
The Following User Says Thank You to BIGSAMDA1ST For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Juansegovia20
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
What exactly you wanna do my friend? If you want your phone working again you can Odin philz recovery and install a new rom and you good to go

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium HD app

eugene17
Old
Thanks Meter 6
from here
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/