Default HTC one Kinda dead (I think) (resolved)

hey. I updated the recovery on one of my htc ones. after the fastboot flash command completed i booted into recovery but the recovery splash screen just comes up and then the phone reboots... Tried a few other but it is the same. The phone wont boot either.. So basically im stuck in the bootloader with a hboot 1.44, cid, is on VODAP001 its never had s-off and I cant find a voda ruu with a high enough hboot to flash!! any ideas anyone?

Edit: Must of been something on the internal emulated sd.. i locked the bootloader, unlocked, installed official recovery them clockwork mod and its booting to the recovery menu.. now how to I explaint o the gf ive just wiped all of her photos off the phone
SPV Canary, SPV Blue angel, SPV C550, HTC Hero, HTC Topaz,, Samsung Galaxy S(sold this pos),HTC HD2, iPad 16gb +wi-fi, Nexus one, HTC Trophy, Sony Ericsson X10, HTC Sensation, Sony Xperia S, Nexus 7, HTC One (3 of them) #, Galaxy tab 2 7", Archos 97b (returned) <----> Toshiba excite pro, Kindle fire HD, Galaxy note 2 (N7105) iPad Air