5,596,354 Members 39,129 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Where to get Stock HTC one recovery?

Tip us?

macgreg0r
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q]Where to get Stock HTC one recovery?

Hello,

I get my new HTC One (Not branded) yesterday, and as all my previous HTC's I want to root it.
I have unlocked it and I'm reasdy to flash a new recovery (recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.4-m7ul.img is this one is good?).
After rooting I want to restore stock recovery so after I can get OTA updates and use OTA root keeper.

Where can I get the stock recovery?
I'have searched htc one thread and I can only find stock recovery for Tmobile...

If anyone can enlight me?

nkk71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2079
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgreg0r View Post
Hello,

I get my new HTC One (Not branded) yesterday, and as all my previous HTC's I want to root it.
I have unlocked it and I'm reasdy to flash a new recovery (recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.4-m7ul.img is this one is good?).
After rooting I want to restore stock recovery so after I can get OTA updates and use OTA root keeper.

Where can I get the stock recovery?
I'have searched htc one thread and I can only find stock recovery for Tmobile...

If anyone can enlight me?
check here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2463387

what's your firmware version? you don't need to have 100% stock recovery, just "close enough" for OTAs to work, in case it's not very close, it may not reboot by itself during installation, and you'll have to manually reboot the phone for installation to continue.
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

macgreg0r
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71 View Post
check here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2463387

what's your firmware version? you don't need to have 100% stock recovery, just "close enough" for OTAs to work, in case it's not very close, it may not reboot by itself during installation, and you'll have to manually reboot the phone for installation to continue.
Thanks I am in firmware 3.62.401.1, and downloaded the one corresponding from your link.

nkk71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2079
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgreg0r View Post
Thanks I am in firmware 3.62.401.1, and downloaded the one corresponding from your link.
cool, just remember, do NOT even attempt to go s-on on that version, after a few reboots, it will come up with "tamper detected - rebooting", and the TAMPERED will be back
Tags
htc one, stock recovery