XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Request]Stock bulid.prop [4.1.1] Sense4+

Tip us?

istnag
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Request]Stock bulid.prop [4.1.1] Sense4+

Can you help me? I need a stock bulid.prop for HTC One S (S4) JB 4.1.1 Sense4+.
I flashed MaximusHD rom and my data connetion is very unstable.After it I flashed Magio and SourceRom but no changes. I don't wanna go back to stock so I want to "repair" it if it is possible. I tried another radio the magioROM,but the same...Source and maximus roms didn't boot with another radio.
So please who have a stock JB with sense4+ upload the build.prop file anywhere. The file is in:
/system/

Thank you very much,and sorry for my poor English!

punkt
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by istnag View Post
Can you help me? I need a stock bulid.prop for HTC One S (S4) JB 4.1.1 Sense4+.
I flashed MaximusHD rom and my data connetion is very unstable.After it I flashed Magio and SourceRom but no changes. I don't wanna go back to stock so I want to "repair" it if it is possible. I tried another radio the magioROM,but the same...Source and maximus roms didn't boot with another radio.
So please who have a stock JB with sense4+ upload the build.prop file anywhere. The file is in:
/system/

Thank you very much,and sorry for my poor English!
maximus hd should be stable. there are some posts that say it can cause problems with the latest radio provided with this rom. you could try these settings in build.prop.

ro.ril.hsdpa.category 24
ro.ril.hsupa.category 6
ro.ril.hsxpa 4
ro.ril.fast.dormancy.rule 2 (if this doesnt help try 0)

also i would recommend elementalX6.1 kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to punkt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

istnag
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkt View Post
maximus hd should be stable. there are some posts that say it can cause problems with the latest radio provided with this rom. you could try these settings in build.prop.

ro.ril.hsdpa.category 24
ro.ril.hsupa.category 6
ro.ril.hsxpa 4
ro.ril.fast.dormancy.rule 2 (if this doesnt help try 0)

also i would recommend elementalX6.1 kernel
Thanks,but the problem not solved ..

punkt
Old
Thanks Meter 10
you could try the last viperones release cause it comes with the last "official" radio.
editing the build.prop to stock values will probably not solve your problem at all because network settings are always related to your country and provider.