SGBest buying experience

Tip us?

j0rd1l0p3z
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default SGBest buying experience

Hi guys,

I want to share with you my experience with the post-selling service of this web, as is quite famous sending overseas and they have really good prices & stuff. But when you have a problem after buying, the scenario changes...

I wanted the 32GB LTE version, and this was the only place to buy the tablet two weeks ago (I´m living in Hong Kong and it was not released yet here). So after checking everywhere, this was a good option as they´re from Singapore.

I called before placing the order to be sure about the stock, and everything looked fine. Just a couple of days of delay but nothing serious. So I went ahead and I placed the order and paid.

As they told me by phone, instead of 2 days from my payment, the shipping was going to take a little bit more than what they said in the web, but just 2 or 3 days more. Not a big deal, at the end I wanted that model so I agreed.

After near one week without news, I contact them asking for my tablet, as they told me that I would receive in less than one week, but was not the case. Stock problems and these things and they could not be sure when the tablet would be shipped... Then I explained them that I already called to confirm just that scenario, to avoid this kind of problems. So I asked my money back if the tablet would delay more than one week more. Surprisingly, they received more in that moment and they were going to send it me to me. Great I thought!

Then, when I open the packet, the first thing I saw was that the seal was broken... Ok I thought, if everything is fine no problem...But Just I opened the box and I found some dust inside and some signs that the tablet was already used. (Again, no problem if everything is fine). But was not. The tablet had a damage in the top side of the frame (see attached pic).

So I contacted them, explaining the problem and that I was disposed to pay the shipping costs back, but that I wanted my money back, as the tablet was already released in HK. But for my surprise, they reply me that was not possible and they were going to send the tablet to the Samsung service to check, and then they would decide

Is my fault to be impatient and not wait for the release in the place I´m living, but come on! Is a new product and very expensive!I have to wait the samsung´s survey? what they are going to send me back? who knows....

Just I wanted to share my experience for those buyers that want to get this version (difficult to find in USA & Europe) to consider the problems that can occur. In my case, I live in HK, so quite close and cheap to send back (but from Europe would be quite pricey and slow). The funny think I told them is why you send this item (already opened) with the damage! is clear that the costumer will claim!. But no reply ...

Good luck, and sorry for my english.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Note10_defect.jpg
Views:	598
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	2436256  

sameer1807
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Yup I had one that had a bulge in the top left corner..seems that Samsung still has lingering manufacturing defects..the only one I had a problem with was the one I ordered from Samsung.com. my local shops and amazon.com were great...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda premium